As a church we are in an exciting time - a time of transition. For the last several years we have met on Sunday evenings in a facility we shared with New Life Church, but by God's grace we have been able to make the transition to our own space. With the change in location we have also changed our service time.
What can I expect at a Sunday Service?
We hope that our services allow you to worship God, learn more about Him, grow in your faith and get to know people who love Him. Here are a few practical things that you may want to know:
- Dress - We are a fairly casual church in regards to dress. Some come to church in slacks and a nice shirt and others come in shorts and sandals. We enourage you to dress how ever you are most comfortable coming to church.
- Music - We will worship God through music. We invite you to join us in singing songs that glorify God and remind us of our need for Him. Click Here to listen to some of the songs we have sung in recent services.
- Teaching - We will have a time of teaching. We will seek to know God more through His Word as well as find the application it has for our lives today.
- Prayer - We will have times of prayer. We believe that prayer is important and we will take time to pray together as a church.
- Giving - We will worship God through giving back out of the abundance He has given us. This is a time for our regular attenders to give back to God as an act of worship. The offering is not an "admission fee" and we will make sure that our visitors do not feel any obligation to give.
What can I expect for my kids?
We love children and we place a high priority on helping children grow in their relationship and understanding of God. During our service age appropriate classes will be provided for children from ages three to thirteen. There will also be a nursery provided for children who are under the age of three.
The children's classes will include music, lessons from the Bible as well as crafts and games to engage your children around God's Word.
We take the care of children very seriously and work hard to ensure that all of our teachers and workers are well qualified for their respective roles.