It's official, this is our last newsletter from Missouri. We are busy packing boxes, disassembling furniture, loading trucks and getting ready for the big move! Lord willing we will leave Springfield on Thursday, June 30 and begin moving into our homes in Round Rock on Friday, July 1. We have been planning this transition for a long time and it has been fun to watch God work out all of the details. We know that many of you have been praying for us along the way and we are very thankful for your continued support.
It is hard to summarize the emotions that we are experiencing right now. We are more excited than ever to get to Texas and officially begin the process of starting Southern Hills. We have been planning and preparing for this transition for many years and it is incredible to be at this stage in our journey. At the same time, however, leaving our church family, friends and coworkers is very, very difficult. We have been blessed with so many wonderful relationships and it is hard to leave those who we love and who we have "done life with" over the past ten years. Please pray that God would give us strength, grace and peace as we say our goodbyes and have the opportunity to thank those who have invested so much in us.
In addition, here are a few more things that we are currently praying for:
- We are praying that God will grant us safety as we travel from Springfield to Round Rock.
- We are praying that God will be honored as we handle the details and stresses of moving.
- Matthew and Michelle have several job interviews scheduled over the next couple of weeks, and we are praying that God will allow them to secure jobs quickly.
- We are praying that God will soften the hearts of the people of Round Rock and that He will use us to share the Gospel with them.
- We cannot say thank you enough to those of you who have been so faithful to pray for us and encourage us throughout this process, and we ask that you would continue to join us in prayer.
May God receive the glory from our lives and the ministry of Southern Hills.
Comments for this post have been disabled